2014 is over, and 2015 has begun! This episode Ariel and MJ discuss their knitting goals for the past year and how they fared. They also reveal their crafting (and other!) goals for 2015!
Episode 33: Goodbye Old, Hello New!
Featured intro music excerpt: “3:33 A.M./The Insomnia Waltz” by Aveo
What we’ve been up to
MJ has been knitting
- MJ actually started knitting a hat, but then she frogged it.
Ariel has been knitting
- Finished the Christmas Stocking
- Finished a new sample for Diamondy
- Finished the Claudia Mitt
- Finished the final socks of 2014 Rhinebeck Socks
- Finished the first socks of 2015 Space Monkeys
- Also started a few new projects including the New Year 2015 socks, Wendel for a coworker, and some socks for a swap
Ariel’s WIP Counter
Beginning WIPs: 29 pre-2015 projects
minus Finished Projects: 1
minus Frogged Projects: 0
… grand total of 28 pre-2015 WIPs
This week we discuss our knitting goals for last year, and how we did at meeting them (hint: not too well!) We also discuss our goals for 2015 including knitting, other crafts, and reading.
Please share your 2015 goals, if you have some!